Looks like a clarification on the definition of multi-homing from the
secretariat is what we need before being able to proceed here.

--
Dean Pemberton

Technical Policy Advisor
InternetNZ
+64 21 920 363 (mob)
d...@internetnz.net.nz

To promote the Internet's benefits and uses, and protect its potential.