Thanks for the reference. So there is no policy. During APNIC42 secretariat
was seeking clarification for APNIC's Internet Number Resources Policy

APNIC-127-v002
*6.1.1. Additional allocation rounds*
Address space returned to APNIC, or allocated to APNIC from the 'IANA
Recovered IPv4 Pool' will be added to the non-103/8 IPv4 address pool. If
address space in this pool becomes sufficient to delegate a further /22 to
each APNIC account holder, additional delegation rounds will be announced.

APNIC-127 is derived from various documents (apnic-089, apnic-094
apnic-109, apnic-116, apnic-123, apnic-124, apnic-125) and the above
statement probably came from apnic-124 which states:

"Following the additional delegation of IPv4 address space to APNIC from
the 'IANA Recovered IPv4 Pool' as the result of the "Global policy for post
exhaustion IPv4 allocation mechanisms by the IANA", from 27 May 2014, each
APNIC account holder will become eligible to request and receive additional
delegations up to a maximum of /22 address space from an APNIC non-103/8
IPv4 address pool."

Everywhere "non-103/8" has been mentioned. If APNIC member returns 103/8
address space then it shouldn't be re-allocated through above procedure.

Best Wishes,

Aftab A. Siddiqui