Hi Ernest,

> I support this proposal but not all of the view.

Thanks for your partial support, I hope I will be able to transform it in
full support :)

> The point:
> The last APNIC 103/8 block is a brand new came from IANA, unused IPv4
> block, and it is never used by other user on the Internet from other RIR.

This SHOULD be the case but unfortunately, it isn't true. Let me explain it
why. As I'm writing this email, there are 43 prefixes from 103/8 block on
the global routing table which are not allocated to anyone by APNIC. Yes,
43 Bogons from 103/8. All these prefixes are most likely to be allocated to
new members in the future. They are "used" and probably "abused" prefixes
by all means. [source: cidr-report.org]

> The recovered pool IP block is used by other user from other RIR may be.

Same is the case with 103/8 block

> If the recovered pool IP will assign to the new member, would it have some
> problem when use it ?

All the recovered blocks have the same issues like 103/8.