This is a reminder that the deadline set by the Policy SIG Chair for
proposals to be discussed at APNIC 48 is less than two weeks away.

If you have any ideas to improve policy, or wish to make an
informational presentation about an aspect of resource management,
please follow the instructions below.

The submission deadline for APNIC 48 is Friday, 02 August 2019.

Submit a Policy Proposal
------------------------

Complete the online form at:

https://www.apnic.net/community/policy/proposals/submit-a-policy-proposal/

For more information on becoming an author go to:

https://www.apnic.net/community/policy/process/guidelines-for-proposal-authors

Propose a presentation

Send your synopsis to "policy at apnic dot net".

We look forward to and encourage your participation in the APNIC 48 OPM.

https://conference.apnic.net/48

Kind Regards,
Sunny and George
APNIC Secretariat