Hi Aftab-bhai,

While I totally support the proposal, I think this will only identify
BOGON/Martian routes in AP region and so all the other regions must do
the same to make the idea fully functional. By that, I indicate of a
global policy, may be at the NRO level. But anyway, at least it can be
started from this region.

BR//Awal