Dear Colleagues,

I am Satoru Tsurumaki from Japan Open Policy Forum Steering Team.

I would like to share a feedback in our community for prop-130, based
on a meeting we organized on 21th Aug to discuss these proposals.

Many participants expressed a neutral for the proposal with reasons
that they don't imagine the reason why we need to change the policy.

Best Regards,

Satoru Tsurumaki
JPOPF-ST