Regards,
Jordi
@jordipalet

El 18/9/19 1:58, "Srinivas Chendi" <su...@apnic.net> escribió:

    Hi Jordi,

    Apologies for the error. This is now corrected and published.

    Regards
    Sunny

<sig-policy-boun...@lists.apnic.net en nombre de jordi.pa...@consulintel.es>
escribió:

    >      Hi all,
    >
    >      Following the suggestion in the mic during the today SIG session, in
section 5.2.4.3. the new title is "Assignment of multiple /48s to a single end
site", however in section 10.1.4.1. Initial assignment, is was using a
reference to "5.2.4.3. Assignments shorter than a /48 to a single End-Site".

    >      Obviously, this is an editorial mistake, and the reference should be
as well to the new title:

    >      "5.2.4.3. Assignment of multiple /48s to a single end site"
    >
    >      Thanks!
    >
    >      Regards,
    >      Jordi
    >      @jordipalet
    >

    >      **********************************************
    >      IPv4 is over
    >      Are you ready for the new Internet ?
    >      http://www.theipv6company.com
    >      The IPv6 Company
    >
    >      This electronic message contains information which may be privileged
or confidential. The information is intended to be for the exclusive use of the
individual(s) named above and further non-explicilty authorized disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, even if
partially, including attached files, is strictly prohibited and will be
considered a criminal offense. If you are not the intended recipient be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information, even if partially, including attached files, is strictly
prohibited, will be considered a criminal offense, so you must reply to the
original sender to inform about this communication and delete it.