Dear SIG members,

Here is the Secretariat impact assessment for proposal “prop-134-v001:
PDP Update” and the same is also published at:

     https://www.apnic.net/community/policy/proposals/prop-134/

Staff comments
--------------

No foreseen change on APNIC Services procedures or systems as a result
of this policy proposal.

For reference and definition of “Rough Consensus” suggest adding RFC
7282 to the proposed text.

It is difficult to keep track of proposals “expire in six months” may be
change to “expire at the next OPM”.

Technical comments

No comments.

Legal comments

Given that rough consensus is defined under RFC 7282 - no further comments.

Implementation

within 3 months.

Regards
Sunny