Hi,

It's regular contribution from JPOPF Steering Team to summarize the discussion there with regard to the current policy proposals up for the forthcoming policy-sig on-site discussion.

I am writing this message since we had an increased interest for Address Policy in NIRs and to put spotlight on his messages as an NIR policy forum's effort to reach out in-country community to discuss policy proposals in APNIC policy-sig, which is in order to maintain policies in APNIC and JPNIC consistent.

Another point worth your interest would be that it is not a voice from a single person but a discussion summary out of Japanese Policy Forum, although not so many people involved in the discussion.

Thank you Tsurumaki-san and colleagues at JPOPF ST for this regular
contribution.

Thank you,

MAEMURA Akinori, JPNIC