Hello Marchel,

From my point of view, increasing the timeout is the wrong approach.
The reason for this is that no user is going to be willing to wait
this long to see data. Even if the sigrok client (e.g. PV) would tell
the user that it's busy fetching data, users won't expect this to take
almost a minute and instead assume that the software has crashed.

Is there something you can do to change this? Fetch the data in
smaller blocks, for example?

Also, what format is the data in? Human-readable (ASCII) or binary?

-Soeren