Hi,

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 11:16:17AM +0000, Christopher Obbard wrote:
> I've managed to get this from the scrap bin at work, it's been out in
> the rain for a while.
>
> Apparently the calibration was out by 0.5 degrees, so it went in the bin....
>
> If it seems to work, I may start to write a sigrok driver. Would there
> be any interest in this?

Sure, we're always interested in supporting more devices. Please join us
on IRC (#sigrok on FreeNode) for a wiki account, a first good step is adding
a small wiki page for the device, some photos and an "lsusb -v" as root.

Cheers, Uwe.
--
http://hermann-uwe.de | http://randomprojects.org | http://sigrok.org