Hello,

I have no idea whether this is the right place to ask this, but I am
trying to use sigrok-cli with three devices:

* An fx2lafw compatible LA
* A Kingst LA2016
* A Hantek 6022BE 'scope

I want to delve into protocol decoders. For one thing I want to write a
decoder which will read analog data from the 'scope samples and perform
a DFFT on the data, so that I can see a frequency domain spectrum.

This is because I am blind and cannot see pulseview, of course.

But having installed sigrok-cli, libsigrok and libsigdecode from git, I
do not seem to have a sigrokdecode Python package anywhere on my system.

Can somebody advise me how to get this installed?

I may not be able to run any decoders on output from the 'scope. But
running them and looking at the operations against LA data, I should be
able to figure out how to do my DFFT.

Thanks.

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away." -- A. de Saint-Exupery