Hi,
I’m using the MacOs version downloaded from this page:
https://sigrok.org/wiki/Downloads#Mac_OS_X
<https://sigrok.org/wiki/Downloads#Mac_OS_X>

I would like to report he following bug
- Problem occurs in Nighly's and 042 version
- Tested on MBP with High Sierra and iMac with Catalina
- In the protocol decoder -> UART
- Setting the baudrate is not possible with key-numbers 1 and 2. Key's 3 ~ 9
work OK.
- Using keys 1 or 2 will switch and activate the "show cursor" selection.

- With a keyboard with numerical pad (i.e. on the iMac), numbers 1 and  can be
entered - when simultaneously holding the CTRL or SHIFT key.
- Without numerical keyboard 1 or 2 cannot be entered.

Tested in Windows10: this problem does not occur.

I tried to make an account in the Bugzilla section but this does not give a
reply on password setup, so maybe this email can reach a developer?

Thanks for the very useful and free app!

Kind regards,
Jozef