To be honest, I don't have enough insight into the history of the PR or the
development of sigrok in general to have an opinion.

I never claimed that anyone in specific is at fault here, I'm simply saying
that there is a PR that solves what I originally tried to solved, but that
there is no movement of it.

When it comes to resources around development, I wholeheartedly agree in that
it is demanding to review (as well as to develop).

I must admit though, that I find the traditional way of patches and mailing
lists (combined to instant communication like IRC) to be a challenge, being new
to a project. It is hard to dig through the history of the development of a
feature, and after the fact, the repository itself only tells some of the story.

--
  Torkild Retvedt
  tork...@retvedt.no