Hi All,

I've reported some bugs in Sigrok, but it was a struggle to find the bugtracker.

I've done the following to find it:
1) Goto the sigrok wiki: https://sigrok.org/wiki/Main_Page
2) Goto Developers https://sigrok.org/wiki/Developers
On that page I can find the source code browser, but there is no mention of the bugtracker. 3) Next I read the FAQ, but there is no mention of the bugtracker on that page as well. 4) Next I went to sigrok on github (https://github.com/sigrokproject/sigrok-cli), there the bugtracker (sigrok.org/bugzilla) was mentioned. After I went back to the wiki and searched for "bugtracker", it turned out I missed the link to the bugtracker on the main page under Development.

Would you consider adding something along these lines to FAQ and the Developers pages on the wiki?
"
Bugs can be reported on the [https://sigrok.org/bugzilla/ bugtracker]. Before reporting a bug, please read the [https://sigrok.org/bugzilla/page.cgi?id=bug-writing.html bug writing guidelines], please look at the [https://sigrok.org/bugzilla/duplicates.cgi list of most frequently reported bugs], and avoid duplicate reports by [ https://sigrok.org/bugzilla/query.cgi searching] for the bug.
"

Kind regards,
Cedric