hello,
I would like to contribute some improvements to the tdm_audio decoder.
With the current decoder, it is only possible to set the data sampling edge
with respect to BCLK. In addition, the maximum number of channels per frame
is 8.
I have already started to add the ability to change the FSync polarity as
well, have up to 32 channels per frame, also I am going to add bit_shift
(similar to i2s) and other options.

I would also like to give an "analog" representation of the decoded data.
That is, I would like to reconstruct the audio waveform of a given channel.
Is it possible to do such a thing?

For contributions on decoders what is your preferred channel? Can I do pull
requests on git?

best regards
Max

--