Hello,

I apologize for the duplicate message, the subject was missing in the

I need to decode SPI from a .sr file on command line.

I use this command line:

sigrok-cli -i test.sr -P spi:wordsize=8:cs=2:clk=0:mosi=1:miso=3 -A
spi=miso-transfer,mosi-transfer

and I get an output like this (I left only the first bytes of the
transactions that are normally 279 bytes long, and took only a few lines) :
[...]
spi-1: 5A 01 01 10 FF FF 00 00...
spi-1: 5A 01 01 10 00 00 00 00 ....
spi-1: 5A 01 01 10 FF FF 00 00....
spi-1: 5A 01 01 10 00 00 00 00 ...
[...]

How can I tell which line is miso and which line is mosi?
Is it guaranteed that miso and mosi are always alternated? If so which one
appears first?
Is it guaranteed that the number of lines is always even?
Is it guaranteed that it cannot "skip" a line?
Are they perhaps in the order in which I specify the annotation on the
command line (so if I reverse them on the command line they also reverse in
the list)?
Is there any way to change the string "SPI-1" so that it is more intuitive?

If I have two SPI streams in the acquisition, how do I decode both of them?

best regards

--
Et nunc, auxilium solis, vincam!
Oppugnatio solaris!