Hello...

Sorry as I probably post this in wrong place but can't find better place to ask.

I try to capture uart serial data from device, so I try with command line like this:

/sigrok-cli -d fx2lafw --time 10s -c samplerate=1m -P uart:baudrate=115200 -B uart=*tx*/

It gave me nice text output in console with data arrived on TX line.

/sigrok-cli -d fx2lafw --time 10s -c samplerate=1m -P uart:baudrate=115200 -B uart=*rx*/

gave me nice RX line data.

Now the trouble. If I try /sigrok-cli -d fx2lafw --time 10s -c samplerate=1m -P uart:baudrate=115200 -B uart=*rx*:uart=*tx*/

I got mess on output. Seems that each character is duplicated on output. In hardware the protocol is semiduplex without echo. Even if I run pulseview I see that TX and RX data doesn't overlap.

So what I do wrong?

And is it possible to see where data comming? Like this:

RX: that data received from rx pin

TX: that's received from tx pin

RX: additional data from rx

TX: and little more on tx