Hi,

this email is a heads up about a duo of decoders I built which are able to
decode frames sent on the IEBus (aka AVC-LAN) used in the multimedia/navigation
subsystems of Toyota (and supposedly other) cars.

The decoder can handle most of the frames that I can see on the bus having an
audio head unit and a CD changer in my testbench. I am developing this decoder
with further plans on building my own CD changer emulator with CD-Text support
which is missing in the hardware that can be bought currently.

There already exists a pull request on github for this decoder:

https://github.com/sigrokproject/libsigrokdecode/pull/106

with additional pull request for traffic dumps and testbench linked there.

There is also a wiki page about the IEBus / AVC-LAN protocol that I created on
the sigrok wiki:

https://sigrok.org/wiki/Protocol_decoder:Avclan

In case there is anything more than I have to do in order to merge this into
the main sigrok codebase please let me know.

Best regards,
--
enki