Hello list, my 1st port.

I've built the 'libsigrok.dll' okay using clang-cl
(on Windows), I think. But now I'm struggling building the
C++ / Python binding of libsigrok. Especially the 'enums.hpp'
file.

Looking at Doxyfile, it seems to me there is a circular
reference (in gnumake terms) to this file; it is marked
as INPUT in Doxyfile and 'doxy/xml/index.xml' should be a
by-product of running 'doxygen Doxyfile'. Right?

So when 'enums.py doxy/xml/index.xml' get to run, I end up
with an empty 'enums.hpp' file. How is this supposed to work?

So could somebody please send me the output of a working 'enums.hpp'.

--
--gv