Greeting Directors and Evaluators,

This is a second reminder that Dean Fixsen will present to the group on
Scaling Up. The teleconference will convene May 1 at 1:00p Eastern /
12:00noon Central / 11:00a Mountain / 10:00a Pacific.  The call is
structured as a Q & A discussion with Larry Wexler facilitating. To
review the notes from Fixsen's presentation on November 9, 2006, use
this link:

http://www.signetwork.org/notes.shtml
<http://www.signetwork.org/notes.shtml>

Dial-in Info: To get on the call, dial 1-888-387-8686. You will be
prompted for a room number which is: 3460322# . You must enter the # key
at the end of the number to enter the call. To mute your line press *6
and un-mute press *7.

We hope most of you can join us as we expect a lively pertinent
discussion.

Audrey Desjarlais
SIGnetwork Team

Technical Assistance and Consulting Services
1268 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1268
541.346.0373
[EMAIL PROTECTED]