Dear SIG/SPDG Directors and Evaluators:

Thank you for participating at the SIG/SPDG meetings during the OSEP
Project Directors' Conference. The notes and handouts are now available
using the link below (Go to the orange highlighted box on the right):

http://www.signetwork.org/notes.html

We are in the process of collecting the notes from the table
conversations and will post a summary of these discussions in August.
Also in August, we will begin updating the site with the links,
resources, and tools that were requested at the conference or in one of
the surveys. This means that in the next week or so I'll be contacting
some evaluators about the instruments they were willing to share with
other evaluators.

It was a pleasure meeting you face to face last week and we look forward
to hearing from you again on our August teleconferences. Dates and times
for the calls are listed below.

If you'd like to receive the Evaluator or Director Call announcements on
a regular basis, you need to subscribe to the appropriate listserv.
Please drop me a note if you'd like to be added to the Directors or
Evaluators lists. ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Evaluators Call: August 9

        Topic: TBD
        1st Call Time: 1p Eastern / 12p Central / 11a Mountain / 10a
Pacific
        2nd Call Time: 4p Eastern / 3p Central / 2p Mountain / 1p
Pacific
        Length: 60 minutes

Joint Topical Call: August 16

        Topic: Fidelity of Implementation of Research-Based Practices
        Presenter: Greg Roberts, Ph.D., Special Education Strand of the
Center on Instruction, University of Texas, Austin
        Facilitators: TBD
        Time: 3:00p Eastern / 2:00p Central / 1:00p Mountain / 12:00p
Pacific
        Length: 90 minutes

Directors Call: August 28

        Topic: TBD
        1st Call Time: 12:00p Eastern / 11:00a Central / 10:00a Mountain
/ 9:00a Pacific
        2nd Call Time: 3:00p Eastern / 2:00p Central / 1:00p Mountain /
12:00p Pacific
        Length: 90 minutes

        Audrey

        Audrey Desjarlais
        SIGnetwork Team

        Technical Assistance and Consulting Services
        1268 University of Oregon
        Eugene, OR 97403-1268
        541.346.0373
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]