  From: Audrey Desjarlais
  To: sigserve@lists.uoregon.edu
  Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 1:09 AM
  Subject: sigserve: Final Reminder: Teleconference Presenter Todd Gravois

  This is a final reminder for today's SIG/SPDG Joint Topical Call.

  Joint Topical Call: October 2, 2007:

  Topic: Implementing RTI with Integrity: The IC Team Experience

  Presenter: Todd Gravois, Ph.D., Lab for Instructional Consultant Teams,
University of Maryland. The lab for IC Teams supports the development,
implementation and maintenance of effective instructional and intervention
practices in school districts in Maryland and around the nation, and provides
three interrelated services to participating school districts: Training,
Technical Assistance, and Evaluation.

  Facilitators:  Rorie Fitzpatrick, Nevada SPDG Director

  Time: 1:00p Eastern / 12:00p Central / 11:00p Mountain / 10:00p Pacific

  Length: 90 minutes

  Dial: 1-888-387-8686. You will be prompted for a room number which is:
3460322#. To mute your line press *6, to un-mute your line press *7.

  Audrey Desjarlais
  SIGnetwork Team

  Technical Assistance and Consulting Services
  1268 University of Oregon
  Eugene, OR 97403-1268
  541.346.0373
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]