already checked faq 1766 ?

The above screenshot shows, that there are problems with the new feature
session restore.

I do not have any problems neither on Win7-Pro-32-SP1 nor with WinXp
using the latest build r931 from
http://sikuli.org/hudson/job/Sikuli-IDE-Windows/

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  IDE crashes on take screenshot and create region

Status in Sikuli:
  New

Bug description:
  Version: Sikuli X-1.0rc3 (r905)
  OS: Windows 7 Enterprise x86 SP1.
  Install, launch, using JRE 6 u27, navigate to the toolbox, and type click for
example, or type click manually and select Take Screenshot or Create Region,
all of the options crash the program, so it just closes.
  It says something about java.io.FileNotFoundException in the user temp folder
on a file with some weird name ending in ".sikuli", in the next run of Sikuli
(see attached screenshot).
  I tried a workaround to insert previously saved PNG file and it worked, but
after copy-pasting the picture somewhere else in the code, it did not run with
some other error.
  Also after that error, java.io.FileNotFoundException stopped happening and I
was able to use 'Take screenshot' option and successfully paste a screen cut to
the code.
  Close and reopen Sikuli IDE - same problem as the first time.
  Thank you.
  Victor.