Good morning guys ^^'
I want to create a bot for a game
This bot have to:
-Wait for the monster in the map (there is only one monster) and when the
monster appeare, the bot have to click on this monster, and click to the ready
button
but, some other players can attack the monster first =/ So, the monster
dissapear for x seconds...
this is the begin of the code

click(monster)

if not Region(-13,-13,12,12).exists(gun ,10):
          click(monster )
(the gun appeare only if my character lauche an attack, so, if the gun doesn't
appear after the click on the monster, it mean that an other player click on
the monster)

but the rest of the code is to difficult for me =/
Can someone help-me? (sorry for my very bad english =/)