inho C. is still having a problem:
Thanks for your answer. Then how do I navigate the WX.Grid widget (for
RaiMan, WX Grid is a c++ implementation of excel spreadsheet)? I thought
Key.DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP would.

Say that I am at a cell A1, and in order to move my cell to B1, I implement
###
type(Key.RIGHT)
###
but what actually happens is scroll the whole grid to right (other keys do the
same.)
If I physically press the key right, WX grid does move the cursor to cell B1.

The bottom line question is why the skiluli type(Key.NAVIGATE) where NAVIGATE
is RIGHT, LEFT, UP, DOWN, HOME, END, others acts differently than the physical
navigate keys.
Is there any workaround?