I'm trying to run Sikuli on the administrator account on Windows 7. It seems to
work fine in a regular user account (i tested one with admin privileges,
anyways). However, when it comes to the Administrator on the machine, it
returns the following error from the IDE:

[error] Error message: Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "", line 1, in
 File "C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar\Lib\sikuli\__init__.py",
line 3, in
 File "C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar\Lib\sikuli\Sikuli.py", line
26, in
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\libs\Win32Util.dll:
Can't find dependent libraries
(...snipping out the million different tracebacks)
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program
Files\Sikuli X\libs\Win32Util.dll: Can't find dependent libraries"

If I run it from the command line, I get "java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\tmplib\win32Util.dll: Can't find
dependent libraries" at the end instead.

I tried changing the sikuli-ide.bat file to specify  the paths, so it looks
like this:

@echo off

PATH=%PATH%;%~d0%~p0libs
set JAVA_EXE="java"
if defined PROGRAMFILES(X86) set
JAVA_EXE="%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe"
%JAVA_EXE% -Xms64M -Xmx512M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dpython.path="C:\Program
Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar/" -jar "C:\Program Files\Sikuli
X\sikuli-ide.jar" %*

But that didn't help. My environment variables are as follows:
User Variables for Administrator:
path = C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\libs;C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\\bin
sikuli_home = C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\
temp = %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Temp
tmp = %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Temp

System Variables:
Path =
%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\

I edited the system path to be
"%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program
 Files\Sikuli X\libs\;C:\Program Files\java\jre6\bin" but that didn't change
anything.

I assume the problem lies somewhere in the fact that this is the administrator
account. And I absolutely have to be the Administrator, since I'll be using
some remote access which can't work with any other account. Has anyone else run
into this problem before?