Henk Noppe confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks for your answer and you are right that in the Application folder it says
Omnis Studio 5.0.1. RT.app. I have several versions of Omnis Studio on my
computer. The RT version is the 'closed' Run time version and the one without
the RT is the developer edition.
I tried it with the code below, but still get a similar message:

MyApp=App("Omnis Studio 5.0.1 RT")
MyApp.open()

Error:
[log] App.open Omnis Studio 5.0.1 RT(0)
[log] openApp: "Omnis Studio 5.0.1 RT"
[error] App.open failed: Omnis Studio 5.0.1 RT not found

In the plist of Omnis Studio 5.0.1 RT.app I see this.
        <key>CFBundleName</key>
        <string>Omnis</string>

Changing this to the text below has no effect

        <key>CFBundleName</key>
        <string>Omnis Studio 5.0.1. RT</string>

BTW: When Omnis Studio is opened you see in the menubar at the top "Omnis". But
If I do App("Omnis") it also give the not found message.

Thank you already for looking into it.