grey grey is still having a problem:
Once again, many thanks!,

I have done as you described and it now works perfectly.

here is a slightly different question.

Since I am, as I described before, scanning and capturing 2 times for
each page of text(top and bottom of page) it would be great if you could
help me with a more accurate way of numbering....something like ...when
I capture the top of page 37 the script names it 37 and then the next
capture being the bottom of page 37, the script names it 37a. Then upon
repeat of the loop it calls the next capture 38(since the actual page
being captured is number 38), then the next is 38a...I am sure you can
explain this to me, but I have tried a few variations on the working
loop you helped me fix, but I cant figure it out....like I said, I am no
programmer.

thanks!