I have noticed, that Sikuli was giving names to my screenshots using in-built
Tesseract, and those were actually quite accurate.
So, I decided to try to recognize very simple numeric captcha using Sikuli and
external Tesseract.

The captcha looks like that:

*A picture with 4 digits*
[0][1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9]  - those are buttons, that need to be clicked in
the correct order.

Making a screenshot and forwarding it to Tesseract is not a problem.
On the output I have a .txt file with 4 digits in it.
And I actually don't know, what to do next :(
The only thought is to make 10 patterns and compare each digit with all of them.
Any ideas on the better algorithm?
Thank you very much in advance