Is there a way to ask the user for multiple values in one message box?

Example:
I want to ask user for  an address and would like for user to be able to enter
each value (Street #, Street Name, City, State, Zip, etc) in the same message
box.

So far I"ve only be able to come up with asking the user for each values
seperately, but this generates and input message box for each value

streetNumber=input('St. Number:')
streetName=input('St. Name:')
city=input('City:')
state=input('State:')
zip=(input('Zip:')

Thanks for any input you could provide...