Alex is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

Thank you very much for your reply. I think I'm getting closer but
following the solution provided in answer 202408 didn't resolve the
issue.

I believe the classpath is set properly. The output of "print
JS.getProperty("java.class.path")" includes the directory
";C:\jython2.5.2\Lib\site-packages\sqljdbc_4.0\enu\sqljdbc4.jar"

In the code I have:

 SQLDriver = 'com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver'
 d, u, p, v = "jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://" + ip_address, username, password,
SQLDriver
 conn = zxJDBC.connect(d, u, p, v)

The error is:
zxJDBC.DatabaseError: driver [com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver] not
found

Please keep in mind that I'm new to sikuili\jython\python\java etc
(really coding in general). Any more ideas?

Thanks,

Alex