Hello,

I have been using heavy mouse clicking with Sikuli and the problem that I have
is that sometime I cant see where the scripts are clicking. My setup includes a
video recording of what is happening in the desktop

NOT the problem:
The script is working but I sometimes the GUI is not displayed correctly hence
the script is failing. This is not my posted question. This is the reason why I
am using Sikuli.

Problem:
Troubleshooting which icon/(part of the GUI) I click last is a little tricky to
find. So I thought that if I have a mouse click effect (something like the one
that is used in League of Legends) would be great.

I just want to see if anyone out there have figured out how to have mouse click
effect, without interfering with the GUI (will not block the image behind where
the mouse is hovering over).