I download win 32 and 64 IDE bit and have run both the sikuli-ide.cmd as a user
in the administrators group and also right click run as admin and I can create
several click items and the script runs fine.  When I save or save_as it seems
only the html and py items are saved, it never saves any of the png files.  How
do I correct this?   Sikuli does some great things but it seems getting it to
run correctly is a experiment in frustration.
Thanks,
Mark