Hello.
My Sikuli scripts contain some exists() and wait().
When running scripts in Sikuli 1.0.0's IDE, Sikuli uses red rectangle to
highlight the corresponding image, that's cool.
I remember that in Sikuli 1.0rc3 this function does not exist.

However, I can't find a place to turn it off when I want the the script to go
faster.
It seems that there is no such parameter for exists() or wait() and
setShowActions() only works for something like click().

Excuse me please, is there a way to do not hide the red rectangle?
Thank you.