** Changed in: sikuli

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1079319

Title:
  Python SyntaxError message hard to understand

Status in Sikuli:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  This line of comments:

  #In order to run this script the spreadsheet for MFW must be open
  already.

  Caused this error:

  [error] Stopped
  [error] An error occurs at line 1
  [error] Error message: SyntaxError: ("mismatched input 'd' expecting COLON",
('', 1, 112, "if len(sys.argv)==0 or 'C:/Documents and Settings/nidemers/My
Documents/Sikuli Projects/MFW Response Rec'd.sikuli/' != sys.argv[0]:
sys.argv.insert(0, 'C:/Documents and Settings/nidemers/My Documents/Sikuli
Projects/MFW Response Rec'd.sikuli/')\n"))

  It turns out it's because I had an apostrophe in the name of the sikuli
folder. The script thought that the 'd at the end of the name was part of the
programming.

  Would it be possible to get sikuli to enforce proper naming or
  possibly have a clearer error message in the future?