** Summary changed:

- [1.0] Interactive capture: displayed text may overlap the image - at least
inconvenient
+ [1.0.1 ok] Interactive capture: displayed text may overlap the image - at
least inconvenient

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [1.0.1 ok] Interactive capture: displayed text may overlap the image -
  at least inconvenient

Status in Sikuli:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  --- fixed with 1.0.1: click or mouse-move lets text vanish

  During Take screenshot the "Select an image" text may overlap the
  screen area where I want to do my selection.  It is inconvenience and
  not necessary to have such text.

  This text was not present in previous version