cuocdoi posted a new comment:
Thank Raiman for taking time to explain me.

[quote]

t is not a constant value: it gets a new value (as you can see above)
with every loop turn.

[/quote]

Because I'm starter in Sikuli IDE and as other language programmings, I
sure the t.below(10) is constant (t = find ("picture1.png") is existed
picture and constant) and don't change when K is increasing.

>From your comments #10, I think this is the powerful of Sikuli :)

And I think your comments are good to me. - Thank for you help.

Thanks,
P/s: Temporally, I don't mind comment #11 - because I see it's same as your
script modified (comment#6). If I asked you (certainly you will explain), It
make me doesn't understand more and more.