I'm using Eclipse, Sikuli-API-1.0.0-Win32 and jython 2.7b1 to script some
tests. I wanted to set up an observer but everytime I tried to set up the
handler with Region.onChange() it would fail with the error

invalid Region - use r = Region(r) before as workaround [error] observe():
Nothing to observe (for Jython: region might be invalid)

I finally tracked the problem down to the fact that I'd been using
org.sikuli.script.Region rather than sikuli.Region.

In fact all my imports are from org.sikuli.script but I haven't had any
problems up until now. Should I be importing objects from sikuil rather than
org.sikuli.script?