** Changed in: sikuli

     Assignee: obiwan-92 (obiwan-92) => RaiMan (raimund-hocke)

** Changed in: sikuli
    Milestone: None => 1.1.0

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [1.0.1] MultiMonitor: Highlight doesn't work correctly with several
  screens

Status in Sikuli:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Hey, I'm pretty new to Sikuli but am struggling with this multiple
  monitor thing.  I've looked through other posts and didn't quite find
  an answer.  I'm running Windows 7 (maybe that's the problem!) and have
  a laptop with an external monitor.  My external monitor is my primary
  desktop with the Start bar at the bottom and my laptop sits to the
  left.  When I run the code below, it tells me that I have 2 monitors,
  but I can't get it to select a region over on my laptop screen.  And
  in the line "scr=Screen(0)" the word Screen is red which tells me that
  it doesn't recognize that class name or something (I'm using the IDE
  by the way).  I've also tried Screen(1) and Screen(2) with no change.
  It allows me to select a region on my primary external monitor but
  never on my laptop screen:

  def changed(event):
          #popup("something changed ")
          for ch in event.changes:
                  ch.highlight() # highlight all changes
          sleep(1)
          for ch in event.changes:
                  ch.highlight() # turn off the highlights
  ns = getNumberScreens()
  popup("Number of screens = " + str(ns))
  scr=Screen(0)
  r = scr.selectRegion("Please select the region")
      # any change in r larger than 50 pixels would trigger the changed function
  r.onChange(50, changed)
  r.observe(5, background=False)

  r.stopObserver()
  popup("Done looking")