Dear RaiMan,

Thank you again for your helpfulness (related to question 24669 (Unable to run
.exe file with environment variable)).

Is it possible to run an. exe file through the settings of environment
variables with App class?

Thus I would like to have something like:

#MyApp environment variable is created in system in variables under
System\Advanced Settings
App.open('"%MyApp%")

In my previous question, I tried to use subprocess.call('"%MyApp%") but it is
too high maintenance with respect to App class I guess.

Thanks!