From: boun...@canonical.com [mailto:boun...@canonical.com] On Behalf Of RaiMan
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 11:17 AM
To: Myers, Mark E.
Subject: Re: [Question #249141]: How do I launch the Sikuli app. Install said
have fun

Your question #249141 on Sikuli changed:

RaiMan proposed the following answer:
Since I do not know, where you come from (eventually RC3 ?), I really
recommend, to use the somewhat stable release 1.0.1
http://www.sikuli.org/download.html

what you have is the Beta of 1.1.0 which ha some odds still.

In any case: from now on there will never again be an application.
Either scripts from command line or jar's, that can be double clicked to run.

--
If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us know
that it is solved:

If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the following page
to enter your feedback:

You received this question notification because you asked the question.