Description changed to:
Hello Sir,
     I'm facing resolution problem for one of my requirement.  I have completed
one test script and same i needs to execute in other system also in that case
find failed error is coming. Here i got to know the error is coming because of
resolution. In this type of situation how to overcome.
    For this kind of issue is there any method to identify automatically.  Here
I'm pasting my script and I had given x,y coordinates are manually.

     images = (Pattern("AtmosphericErro0r-2.png").targetOffset(62,-2))
     img = find(images)
     upperleft = Location(img.getX(), img.getY())

Please provide me the solution and Thanks in advance.. :)