I am trying to build Sikuli on 64bit windows from the source code.  I have all
the prereqs downloaded and installed.  Following the directions in build-win32
I run:

cmake -G "NMake Makefiles" -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ..

in sikuli\sikuli-script\build\ directory.

I get the following errors even though I have set both TESSERACT_DATA_DIR and
OpenCV_DIR environment vars

C:\git\sikuli\sikuli-script\build>cmake -G "NMake Makefiles" -D
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ..
Tesseract-OCR Data Path: TESSERACT_DATA_DIR-NOTFOUND
Tesseract-OCR Data Path: TESSERACT_DATA_DIR-NOTFOUND
-- Could NOT find PkgConfig (missing:  PKG_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE)
CMake Error at C:/git/sikuli/cmake_modules/FindOpenCV.cmake:154 (message):
  OpenCV required but some headers or libs not found.  Please specify OpenCV
  directory using OpenCV_DIR env.  variable
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  src/main/native/CMakeLists.txt:31 (FIND_PACKAGE)

See also "C:/git/sikuli/sikuli-script/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

OpenCV_DIR is set to C:\Program Files\opencv\build
TESSERACT_DATA_DIR is set to C:\git\tesseract-2.00.eng\tessdata

What am I doing incorrectly?

Thanks