Description changed to:
Hi RaiMan,

It seems that I am bit confused about the Sikuli project names. I
thought I understand how they are organized but after going through some
of the questions I am not longer sure.

Please find my questions below:

1. So we have this Sikuli API project:
https://code.google.com/p/sikuli-api/

As far as I understand, this one has nothing to do with you and is a
completely separate project. Is that correct?

2. Then we have this SikuliX API project:
https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX-2014/tree/master/API

That actually IS your project that you support.

3.  In the above mentioned github, you have multiple modules, one of them is
API.
So if I want to use the code for testing (similarly as I am using sikuli script
with jython), which one of these modules should I use. I see 2 options there:
API or Libswin.

4. If I create new project from scratch and I want to add Sikuli script
dependency in my pom.xml, what artefact/groupID should i use? I found
few references in the documentation and ended up using some combination
of these. Can you please specify what is the correct pom configuration?

Thanks in advance!!
Eugene S