Jason requested more information:
I am having the same problem as the OP.  I am testing a GUI and I do not
want the script to stop running after it reaches a failure (or a missing
object).

I am using the>  assert exists(#link_to_image#), 5)  When the script
detects a missing image it will stop in the middle and log the error in
the message field.  I do not want to "SKIP" , the missing image in a
"Not Found" situation and I do not want to "ABORT"  or "RETRY" either.
The purpose of my testing is to detect issues with the GUI not skip over
them.

Is there another way to report the error at the end once the script is
finished without stopping in the middle?