carl is still having a problem:
I can not get over this problem , I'm sorry RaiMan+ community!

MY CODE:

import java.awt.image.BufferedImage;
import org.sikuli.script.Image;
import org.sikuli.script.Region;
import org.sikuli.script.Screen;

public class due {
                Screen screen = new Screen();
                Image imgForOCR= Image.create(screen.capture(new
Screen().selectRegion())).convertImageToGrayscale(img).resize(200);
        }
}

MY ERROR:

1) The method create(Image) in the type Image is not applicable for the
arguments (ScreenImage)
                                   //import org.sikuli.script.Image;
2) img cannot be resolved to a variable

SOME INFO:
A) I use sikulixsetup-1.1.0
B) I use http://doc.sikuli.org/javadoc/        // I can't find Image class, and
move knowledgeably

I hope to see OCR system and I hope to see it grow      //    <3

is an answer contact for Sikuli.