shutil.move(img, os.path.join(images, '01_Portal_Home_Screen.png')

... the closing bracket is missing

Syntax errors should not lead to a question here ;-)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [1.0.1] IDE: Image export path used in 'shutil.move' command is
  getting corrupted --- fixed in 1.1.0

Status in Sikuli:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  ***** solution: upgrade to 1.1.0

  ***** workaround

  import shutil
  images = r'G:\DATAWARE\Sikuli\Screenshots\WebconsoleChecks'
  img = capture(SCREEN)
  shutil.move(img, os.path.join(images, 'CDS2_COB_WebConsole.png')

  Version: 1.01; Win 7 Enterprise; 64-bit OS

  I am using below script to upload the screen captures to a folder.
  When ever i close and re open the IDE it getting corrupted and
  programme is ending with error.

  <<what i write in IDE>>
  import shutil
  img = capture(SCREEN)
  shutil.move(img,
r'G:\DATAWARE\Sikuli\Screenshots\WebconsoleChecks\CDS2_COB_WebConsole.png')
  <<what i write in IDE>>

  <<what i see in IDE after re opening>>
  import shutil
  img = capture(SCREEN)
  shutil.move(img, r"CDS2_COB_WebConsole.png")
  <<what i see in IDE after re opening>>

  I believe this is a defect. If i am wrong please correct me.