It looks like I cannot update sikulixapi.jar to newer version.

I'm using Rubymine with jruby-1.7.16.1 and java version "1.8.0_45" to write
scripts for automation testing. It works fine with one of the old
sikulixapi.jar, but it doesn't work with new sikulixapi.jar that was installed
by sikulixsetup-1.1.0.jar or
sikulixsetup-1.1.0-20151004.231024-183-forsetup.jar (second option was used for
installation).

When I tried to use new .jar I had something like:

[error] JythonSupport: Not possible to get a Jython on to the classpath!
[error] RunTimeAPI:  *** terminating: JythonHelper: no Jython on classpath

I have this error message on both systems (OS X 10.10 and Win7).

Sorry, but I'm not familiar enough with Sikulix and Ruby. Could somebody
explain me what I do wrong?
Why message about Jython appears? I'm not using Jython as scripting language at
all...

Thanks in advance,
Sergey.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.