Have a question.  I'm building a test framework, in Java to test a Flex web
application and need a “waitForQuietRegion()” method.  This application paints
in a very random order and sometimes paints fast and other times slowly so it's
hard to figure out what to “wait” for.  I am currently using sleeps to deal
with this but I would rather have a better solution.  My thought is to write
some code that loops looking to see if a region has changed in the last second.
 If there was no change, tick a counter.  If the counter reaches, say 5 then
consider the region quiet and return.  If there was a change, reset the counter
and resume looping.  There would of course be some upper time out limit.  I
think I can do this using the “onChange()” feature of Sikuli but was wondering
if there was a better way or if someone has already done this.  I don't want
anyone to write my code for me, I just thought it made sense to ask first.

I will post my solution if no one else already has one.

Thanks,
Spence

is an answer contact for Sikuli.